HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video games and movies. I may also start reviewing music.

Pertaining to JN: We gotta get a graphics designer for one thing, so we can look good when we present ourselves again. Soapp isn't around anymore, so she can't do it.

I'm not really good at graphics, but I could write the opening paragraphs and such.

You know, maybe we should move it to the weekend after.

And, of course, we'll need 2 of the other three leaders around and willing, if not all three.

And I'm counting myself as a leader because there's only you and me here now, and I act up when there's no other leaders.

And, of course, we'll need 2 of the other three leaders around and willing, if not all three.

And I'm counting myself as a leader because there's only you and me here now, and I act up when there's no other leaders.

Um.....there's 4 leaders.

And the act part is when you are a a Squirrel Master or Meepit General, which is one rank above yours.

Oh. I thought if there were no Squirrel Masters, or Meepit Generals, the next one down would take the place as it, taking the place as a leader.

Nope. Sorry. Even if you were a SM or MG, the rule only applies if NO leaders are present. I am.

Name(Display name): Seliphra

Nickname(What we can call you): Sephy

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: ...Meepit Servant!

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: I make a disintigrator, aim it at the annoying guy and fire! Then I leave through the hole where he had been...

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: ...nibble away at it until there is nothing left...

I do post this here yes?

I will *bows* I am honored!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1. burninggirl420

2. D

3. I'm a Squirrel SAVAGE, baby!

4.Exploding lobster, definitely. I'd put it by the entrance and be like "oh, look what a nice dinner someone left us", and the annoying person (being selfish in the tradition of annoying folks) would grab it and bite it and 'SPLODE! And he would explode the cage open. And that's how I win :). (I'm impervious to the explosion cuz when u eat an exploding lobster it mostly just explodes the eater, but thats why I would place it near the door so the force of him 'sploding would break the lock gently and without shrapnel).

5. Mmmm...cheese. I'd eat a piece but not much more cuz cheese makes you constipated and then the joke would be on me...