HAMS

Tyler.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get 'em back then CAV. WE SHALL NOT LOSE~

We shall not. I'm obviously the most active HAMS member, and I had the most posts in the entire history of the group. I only lost because you guys needed to be big shots. I've read your posts.

Nu. I not let you. Besides, you have to get JB first.

Read above.

Meh, I shouldn't really care, I just got my post count upped alot.

Yes, and it's all because you wanted to beat me.

Young sir, I've been down this road. It doesn't end pretty.

I already read everything, and I have been posting a lot. Although, we have at least actually been having a conversation.

You have. And both you and Trinston said straight out that you wanted to beat me. I've done this in the past, and you can ask Ryan himself how it turned out for me.

This arguement bores me and has little importance.

Because you weren't here, nor were you involved.

And I did want to beat you. It would mean a lot to mean if I beat 3 HAMS leaders.

I know you wanted to beat me, and there's no problem at all. But it seemed as though you and Trinston were posting for the sake of ONLY beating me.

And it would've meant a lot if I beat everyone to 10k posts. But did that turn out well? No.

And CAV, I wanted to beat everybody, but I needed someone to help me post, so I settled with only beating 3 of them, and helping Neo too.

And I wanted to beat everybody to 10k. Now look in the position that I'm in. I gotta make a topic that has to explain everything, for the sake of peace.

Now, it's not mostly you, it's mostly Trinston. I mean, he's the one in the top spot (not for long I might add). He's actually calling himself the overlord of HAMS, when he had the top spot for a day. I had it for all 9 months of HAMS' existance.

Wow. Is it going to be a topic, or a story?

A long document that contains a lot of evidence, explaining the problems, and listing solutions to them.

Okay then. Did you know that someone else joined HAMS, CAV?

Read the past page, and give me a response.

Yeah. I wonder if she's staying here though. The masses of HAMS recruits coming, go for two weeks, and are gone.

Read the last page.

And also, what do you mean read the last page?

I'm telling Trinston to read the page before this one. The one where you and I were talking.