• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my form!

Name(Display name): Neomysterion Prime

Nickname(What we can call you): The Plushie Ultimatum

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Meepit Servant

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: I would make a plasma cannon for my left arm, and blast the annoying person out of here.

Name(Display name): Nom Nom Nom

Nickname(What we can call you): Nom (or anything else mildly related)

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Meepit Servant

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: I'd make a rope dart with double-sided sticky tape on, so I can use the whip to stick the tape onto them, hence peace and quiet so that we both hopefully get out alive :D

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Sit with my back to the cheese and play Cellblock ... against myself xD

Name(Display name):goldenlupe08

Nickname(What we can call you): Goldy, Jenna

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Meepit servant!

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: Make a super ultra bomb that only explodes what it hits, and throw it at the very annoying person, obviously :D

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Sniff it for poison then eat it? xD

Wooo :D

*blush* Why thank you! You always have to check for poison *nodnod*

Dudee, Tyler has a spinny chair? I'm jealous! *is currently laying on the floor*

Now i'm doubting. Can i be a squirrel servant? D: x_x

I has spinny chair too! *spins also...* And I can't be there for the serebii invasion...I have a spam e-mail but it gets an email a second at this point so I'd have to did through about ten pages to find it.

AWH! I need a spinny chair now.. But it's so far away.. Like ten steps... :sad02:

Whoawhoa.. Serebii? I love that site! And PsyPokes?

*waves* Hi, CAV! Hehe, I have promise, woo! :D

I wonder how late I can manage to stay up. I'm trying to get the Eliv avatar.. And i've got like 500 points. *checks* 439. Ughh.

Woo! Free slurpies AND spinny chairs! Dude, this is quite amazingness.

Haha, I'm just going back and forth three tiles at a time, and I'm using the anagram solver from TDN's guide :whistle:

*explodedie* DANG ITTTT. I had a typo and lost my 600 points~!!!!! :grrr:

Name(Display name): allrealelements

Nickname(What we can call you): I have many names, but I've been going by Manta lately ;)

Are you a Meepit servant or Squirrel Minion?: Squirrel Minion

You are locked in a cage with a very annoying person and a special device that can make any custom weapon for you that you want. What do you do?: Kill the person and take the device for my own. Then make weapons to break out of the cage. Next, I shall gain a small, but trustworthy following who I will arm with custom weapons as well. With my sword held high, I will take over the world with this trusted group! :D

Ruto is on vacation and left her cheese supply defenseless. What do you do?: Take the cheese and hold a cheese-sampling party....of DOOM! :O

Hope I'm accepted! :D