HAMS

Tyler.

I'll try to be in on day of initial invasions. I'm not sure I want to create an account on Serebii though...I end up with a lot of mail from a lot of places so...

Then make a 'spam' account, which you just use to sign up to stuff. That's what I do.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my name on JN is (obviously) CAV, he will in fact delete the PMs then too.

Yeah I'm here now, and I'll try to be more active, okay? And just because you are who are doesn't mean I'll delete the PM's, I only delete PM's when I don't need them anymore. And when we've decided on a date for Serebii, I'll be there. Promise.

Then why did you delete my PM when I tried to reason with you?

I'm keeping your word that you will be at Serebii on the day of invasion. So far the date is still standing at December 28/29.

Yeah well, you ended things rather soon, as I was still explaining about what I thought. Not giving me that chance is rather unfair, and puts us at a lethal stance, don't you think?

Well, I want you to respond to the PM I just sent you. If I get a response, it would greatly help my outlook on the subject. Leaving me with nothing only proves my point further.

Please stop fighting about it here guys, this really isn't the place for it. CAV, it could be time to drop it and make peace, Anak, sometimes it really is a good idea to respond instead of delete.

I have voted... gosh that sounds like one of those presidential election campaigns......

Sorry... I was at school, TDN is blocked there.

Please stop fighting about it here guys, this really isn't the place for it. CAV, it could be time to drop it and make peace, Anak, sometimes it really is a good idea to respond instead of delete.

*clears throat* I couldn't agree more. It makes me not want to read this thread anymore.

Cornflakes has voted. It's now just Trinston and Zakuro.

So...just Triston now I assume?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.