the bugs on neopets - poll inside.

Lana

22 members have voted

1. 1. How annoyed are you by the errors neopets have?

• SUPER SUPER SUPER ANGRY.
    • Sometimes I get frustrated.
    • Doesn't happen to me that often.
    • Everybody makes mistakes.

^Glad you got your avatar. :)

The glitches on Neopets are rather irritating. This current incompatibility with Shockwave that is preventing me from playing the Hannahs is particularly frustrating. <_< But I can still play other games and restock, so I can't complain. Much.

once i was playing meerca chase and i FINAlly got 750+ [been taking me months] and when i went to send score i got a notice that said it wasnt working or something so i had to refresh the page and THEN it started working but i lost my score [it was my first time sending score that day for that game] >[ dont know how im gonna do that again

It used to infuriate me when it happened during games, since I tried so hard to do my best and get a better score. I don't play as many games now, so I don't have as many problems with them. So it doesn't bother me a much now. Chose the second one.

For two of the three years that I've been playing Neopets, I've badly wanted a Premium subscription. With all of the recent glitches and nonsense on the site. I find myself not caring anymore. If and when they decide to get things running smoothly again, then they can maybe have my money.