Game payout ratios

blackcatmagic2003

Can someone please tell me if there is a place where I can see how the payout ratios for the games have changed? I noticed at least two of my favorite games are paying out a lot less now than they did a few days ago, and I'm wondering how some of the other games are effected. Thanks for any help in advance.

You can always use a calculator to get the ratios. 1000 divided by ratio = amount of points you need for 1k.

Here is a petpage that usually has the new ratios (They are not up yet for this month though) : http://www.neopets.com/~Joderi

And you can always check TDN's dailies page for our game suggestions :) http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

And all our game guides have up-to-date ratios listed on them, although I suppose that isn't so useful as a comparison tool. :)

Does anyone know how TNT decides what the new ratio is? I wonder why they change them so often!!

It's a cacul based on the average scores sent during the past month... (this is why ratios change all the time, most people score enough to get 1k and then quit and collect their nps, so the next month, that game pays less).

And no problem Secre ;)

I dunno though, Kass Basher is still the #1 'easy' game ;p (nevermind new sponsor games)

Sometimes the ratio change annoys me though. Crisis Courier was once 1800+ for 1k and now it's above the 2000.. meaning you have to play half a level more or so. Me lazy, me want easy NPs ;p