NOva Battle

Secre

When I beat AAA, I was playing on Normal difficulty, but I've heard that you can beat him on Easy.

It's very important to gather as many gems as possible each level. It's much easier to get a good score if you can collect enough gems (28 on Normal) in the first level to buy the first weapon upgrade. If you don't collect enough gems, restart. Then keep buying weapon upgrades as soon as you can, but ignore the shield upgrade and the hypernova until you have all of the other weapon upgrades.

Always make sure you get the pink gem. It kills everything in sight, so that you get easy access to points.

In the timed survival levels, I like to try to use my shield when I have about 30 seconds left to go. I find it gives me a bit of a break from the stress, making it easier to finish the level.

Otherwise, I don't have any suggestions, except to practice. Good luck, and I hope this helps.

298k...UGH

Ended up getting about 296k in another try too...sigh...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.