Paint Brush Question

Cimarronboy

Just wondering if Paint Brushes are reusable or just a one shot deal

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy Christmas if you have any questions regarding this action.

They are one shot thing, so be careful before spending NP on them as you can only use one on one pet.

Thanks. I was asking merely because I've got a Christmas Paint Brush an I'm trying to get a Baby Paint Brush through the neopets trading post and I've seen "Held for use on ----- before trading" in some of the wishlist areas and was wondering if that was possible. I've seen it a few times but I don't remember the users. Should I report anyone who has that in thier wishlist for trades from now on?

Depends without seeing it. My guess is that they're holding that item for a specific user, maybe a neofriend or someone from their guild. If that person does not come to claim it - they will put it up for trade to everyone else. OR they're just clogging up the trading post by showing off their item (which is reportable) but we can't really tell without seeing it.

Good luck trading :)