Typing Terror Glitch

silenceforte

Whenever I play the typing terror game, my life count goes down to one after beating the fifth level. I have tried the game on multiple web browsers... but I still always lose all my lives after beating the fifth level! Either that, or the game stalls during one of the levels and I lose instantly. I never lose lives so I don't understand why this could be happening. I have tried to contact Neopets...but it seems every link they have to contact them leads to FAQs. Any help would be much appreciated. :graduated:

TNT has programmed some of the games, like Typing Terror and Ice Cream Machine, to end abruptly if some computer lag is detected. It's meant to try to eliminate the unfair advantage that players with slow computers would get while playing these games. Check to make sure you don't have a resource-intensive application running while trying to play Typing Terror (Windows Update is bad for bogging down systems). Also try closing all of your programs, except your browser window, and see if that helps.

• 2 years later...

I've got the life problem as well. Never loose any lives in any of the levels, and when I get to the boss I'm down to 1!! Though when the final score comes up, I get the full 300 points for having all my lives. I wonder why it does that.