Full out war.

-Ryan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Can't dodge and is thrown backwards by the waves of Juppie juice- AHHH! -Rolls and crashes into the remaider of the barn- You're... gonna... -Recovers energy- FRICKEN PAY FOR THAT!

-Get's out new chocolate sword and leaps at you-

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

-Throws suit at one fan and then picks up the others with mind and slams them against the ground until they die- I never liked My little pony and the fans are even worse. You're welcome world.

-Puts a twinkie suit on you then takes a picture of you with your exact location and puts it on a dieting website then watches as fat people roll towards you from all sides-

*uses jet pack to fly up and make all the fat people fall into a big hole then flies at you and kicks you and Aiden with the boot of fury* Man, what has Aiden been doing to defend himself? :eh:

I dunno, i'll defend him though until he get's back. -Throws Aiden into and underground fortress surrounded by millions of squirrels, a killer turret defense system, it's own swat team, and a mote that has a slightly overgrown shark in it-

K, all set. Now...

-Get's sent flying backwards and crashes into a hill- Ugh. -Leaps up and picks up wooden fence with mnd and wraps it around Terask like a chain.-

Lol, my siggy just exploded and I accidentally uploaded my Halloween avatar in my siggy for a second. xD

I think my fail awards just asploded too. Might want to recopy it from my photobucket account. o.o

Anyways...

-Deflects with my new LIGHT SABAH! Leaps at you through the air but is hit in the shoulder on the way and is spinning through the air until I crash into your turret.-

I saw that I was like o.O why is his halloween siggy there?

BACK ON TOPIC....

*runs out the barn, uses the force to keep you in there, then launches the barn 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles into space