Full out war.

-Ryan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Crashes through window out into space and activates no-need-for-air power- Well that backfired! Now you're losing air in there! And... -Sends a massive ball of energy into the side of the star destroyer causing it to blow to peices- Now you're stuck out here in space with me!

-Using telepathy to grab a feild of asteroids and sends them soaring at the Meepits and Terask- RECRUIT THAT!

-Pulls out firecrackers and sets them of towards Terask and Aidan- HAPPY NEWYEARS!

*comes back in black cape and suit*

Super Squirrel/Kopakasheild/Ryan I have no idea what to call you XD, I am your father's cousin's brother's nephew's friend's dog's dad's owner's son's roommate

NOOOOO! -Dramatically and for no apparent reason starts falling down and then flies through some random hole that appeared out of nowhere- Wait? How did I just fall in space?

Moving on...

I have discovered a new battlefeild! We're now on an illegal farm that has mutants everywhere. There are toxic pools of acid and all the buildings are in peices. There are mutant cows and pigs that can be recruited or destroyed.

-Leaps into acid pool with toxic suit on- COME AND GET ME!

-Watcges dog run away and snaps, causing it to burst into flames and die-

I killed a mutant dog. Fear me. -Takes out firecracker sword that's spitting out blue sparks- FEAR ME! -Tries to stab you-