Add or Subtract 2009

Unstream

Nobody is exempt from flood control. It is applied to all forum members, staffers included.

That said, well played people! :)

The Group Promotions part of the site states that Fantastic Members can avoid all flood controls. Has this changed?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall correctly Ian changed the forum settings to enforce flood control on all members a while back (to reduce the strain on the server). He probably forgot to update the information topic while he was at it. *PMs Ian* :P

I definitely know I'm still subject to flood control as both a staffer and an FM. :yes:

If I recall correctly Ian changed the forum settings to enforce flood control on all members a while back (to reduce the strain on the server). He probably forgot to update the information topic while he was at it. *PMs Ian* :P

I definitely know I'm still subject to flood control as both a staffer and an FM. :yes:

I'm not sure. When me and Myles were at it we got in like 8 posts in a minute together.

Maybe FMs are still exempt? Or maybe Ian only changed that for the old FMs, and Myles and I became afterwards, and somehow bypassed that?

I dunno, but I just realized I haven't had to worry about flood control for a really long time now. I even forgot about it.

I'm not sure. When me and Myles were at it we got in like 8 posts in a minute together.

Maybe FMs are still exempt? Or maybe Ian only changed that for the old FMs, and Myles and I became afterwards, and somehow bypassed that?

I dunno, but I just realized I haven't had to worry about flood control for a really long time now. I even forgot about it.

Or maybe FMs just have a shorter duration to wait between posts.

I don't know who's supposed to be making the trophies, but I volunteer! *points at member title*

EDIT: Wait, Will says he's got the graphic covered once his finger heals. Y'all will just have to be patient until then. :P

Well, it might be another month or so, so Livvy, you can make them if you like. We'll need one for all of the guys for winning, and then one for Myles for being the MVP. Be sure to put the year on them ('09).

And if you want, you can make another for last year, since it got deleted when attachments weren't allowed anymore.

It should be just a small icon. Just a little thing for people to put in their siggies/about me sections.

Actually, from what I've seen, having more people on either side isn't really a guarantee of (or even a help towards) victory in this game. Too many people just create confusion and waste time - having dedicated teams of two or three people in good communication with each other appears to be a more effective strategy.

Just leave that to me.

-Presses a button and the Squirrelmobile pulls up- It's equipped with heat seeking missiles and the newest lazer weapon technology in the universe. Plus the shotgun and kantana don't hurt.

I will remind you that a girl is making - correction, has made - your awards for this year, but is in no way obligated to give them to you. Just keep that in mind as you conspire against us. /not-so-subtle hint