Add or Subtract 2009

Unstream

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, guys! You have done an admirable job of proving that you have more free time on your hands than us girls. Sorry I didn't participate more, but I was busy making tonnes of cookies (yes, metric tonnes). So, now I have lots of cookies, and you guys have a thread that's about to be locked, since the game is over. Unless, of course, one of you is going to use your newfound free time to make a trophy.

Seriously, you guys did a great job of coordinating your efforts. Your win is well-deserved. :thumbsup:

I'm going to go eat a cookie now.

I agree. Smitten did an amazing job. 500 posts. I still can't beleive it. xD

I do wish that I did a better job though. I'll try for 200 posts and 2nd place next year because with Smitten, I have no hopes of 1st. xD

Glad the game ended before Christmas. :P

Like I said earlier, I commend on the guys' teamwork throughout this thread, and it was 'fun' getting to the 700's. XD

Thank you Tara for contributing to some awesome trophies (take your time :P), and Myles for keeping this thread strong and competitive. :D

*after parteh*

OH, and you can't forget Will for remembering to put this topic up just before the start of 2010. ;D

Wow. Alright, it seems like this year's Add or Subtract Competition is over! Guys win this year again! Better luck next year girls!

And so, I'll be making a little graphic for us guys as soon as my fingers heal up and I can actually work without frustrating myself.

I'd also like to announce our MVP of the year: MYLES (smitten mr kitten)! :D

I'll be making a special graphic for him.

If you're interested in seeing how you did, you can click here:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?s=&...who&t=18513

Thanks for participating. Until next year!

Hmm... disappointing. Probably would have done better if I tagteamed with the other girls like the boys did. And there wasn't a 30 second thing.

Congrats guys lol

Hmm... disappointing. Probably would have done better if I tagteamed with the other girls like the boys did. And there wasn't a 30 second thing.

Congrats guys lol

I think that flood control really killed the girl team. More of the guys were exempt than us girls.

Nobody is exempt from flood control. It is applied to all forum members, staffers included.

That said, well played people! :)