The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W:

Homemade pizza can be really good, if you have great recipe (I do). I don't think that it's cheaper, though. Cheese is very expensive, at least in the place that I live, and my city is very Italian, so really great takeout pizza is very available and rather cheap. There aren't very many big pizza chains here (just got a Dominoes; No Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, etc), and the local pizza is far better than any of those places.

Personally, I'd just be happy if I didn't have to drive forty miles to eat at restaurant that isn't Italian or fake Chinese.

Y:

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have authentic Chinese a one minute drive from home! Of course, here in Singapore, one can find almost all authentic cuisines.. I have no idea how people thrive just living on a single form of cuisine o_O. Chinese, Japanese, Korean to Italian, French, Brazilian. Advantages of living in a multi-ethnic place eh! Although I can't guarantee that those here are as good as those in the places the dishes originated from so.. But good enough for me! :D

How about fusion dishes?

B:

You can actually find a TON of wonderful Indian cuisines in UK.. Did you know that the world's spiciest dish is currently made in London? :D I'm just DYING to fly over and try it... However, you apparently need to sign this form saying you know the risks et cetera just prior to ingesting it o_O. That is indeed one spicy dish!

D: Well it's for the benefit of those who want to try it. :) I can't say I'm able to take that level of spiciness but who knows! I might just go try it... You'll miss out on many appetising Asian specialties if you are not able to take spicy stuff..

E:

Spicy food is good, but not all of it. It's all about which flavours of spicy, in my opinion. Cajun food totally wins, in my book. But I think food from that county south of USA is disgusting. Asian spicy food is good too.

F:

Ah, we all have various judging methods pertaining to what 'spicy' types we like. Personally, Cajun lacks the spiciness Indian dishes provide. :D So that's probably my number one choice. Chinese spicy is... Not spicy. Sadly, I end up mixing all such dishes with chili sauce. XD Actually, just label me as a chili junkie. But no wasabi please. Oddly, I can't handle that...

J:

I'm afraid I can't participate in this conversation. I've never played a Pokémon game ever, so I will have nothing to say.

N:

I do sometimes like TBS games, but it's improbable that I'll start to play those games. It just doesn't seem to excite me that much.

• 2 weeks later...