The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

W:

Smaller volumes of milk do still come in cartons, and a couple of the convenience store chains sell milk in plastic jugs, like in the USA.

Incidentally, I'm surprised my husband let me post the picture of him drinking from the bag. He does that all the time. Usually, he doesn't spill, though. ^_^

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G:

Ahh, reasoned analysis of a situation can be such fun when you have the opportunity to throw in hypotheses.

I:

The answer to your query can be found on the 'about me' page of the head moderator.

K:

I am most appreciative of the compliment, as I am the one who photomanipulated the image in question.

M:

There is only one truly excellent Free and Open Source raster graphics editor in existence - take a look at RIG's profile page.

P:

Concerning the editing of images, I must agree with RIG, though I admit that I fail somewhat at the use of said software for creating images. I am good at editing, though.

S:

I had to engage in emergency bathing the other night, after cuddling a wet cat, which prompted me to make a little graphic to remind people to put the toilet lid down. I'll be hanging in the bathroom.

t0ql5h.jpg