The Forbidden Letter Game

̊ ˉˉ ̊

X:

I would recommend it to many people. I am glad to know that spring is coming soon, but wish that it would leave behind the allergens this year. My allergies are already making life miserable for me at this point. I think I will make popcorn to satisfy my desire for normalcy. After all, it is a weekend. Weekends are my movie fests. So, therefore, if I make popcorn, and watch a movie, maybe I can ignore my allergies for a while..... And of course, I will have to take an allergy medication to prevent symptoms during the movie!

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y:

It's odd, but we don't seem to have too much allergenic stuff where I live, although there's a lot more plant life and such... perhaps we're just so used to stuff in the air that it doesn't bother us. xD

Z:

I would say a lot of the blame lies in food additives. Aspartame, artificial flavours and colors, and all manner of other lovely things. But I have no idea, really, and I could care less. I just want the allergies to leave and never come back. LOL.

B:

Curses! I chose the worst time ever to go on a short hiatus, and missed a chance at another vowel!

C:

Let that be a lesson to you. No hiatuses.. Oh man, my head feels like it is going to explode. I injured my knee a week ago, and then again on Saturday. I have been on heavy pain meds, but they make my head feel like a balloon. I feel a bit better today, but I think I might go down for a nap in a little while to get rid of this nasty head pain!

D:

Gah! Cranial aches suck. :( Hopefully you'll be able to recover fully soon enough.

• 5 weeks later...

F=

Well I just saw this topic and I thought I would try it out and crush you all! So I hope that you are ready to get destroyed because that is what I am going to do! Look, I could make a paragraph without the evil letter I have been assigned. I like how there are other ways to make the sound my letter makes such as the ph combo. Sadly, the next person will have the letter E which will really be hard to do. Well, I think that this goes over the 10 word minimum. I am watching television, the movie is called Benchwarmers. This movie is a comedy that contains midgets, baseball, nerds, midgets and llamas. There weren't really llamas but llamas is a cool word to say. I have not used my letter at all in this whole thing! Isn't that amazing? Well goodbye random people that read this, live long and prosper! That was a Spock quote.

• 2 weeks later...

I-----

Along with myself, my best pal has always wanted to go to London. So after college we plan to take two weeks of the summer to execute our dream.

J-

Well this may be the easiest one to do. I can use every vowel and have some of the vital letters. I feel bad for the person that has the letter E next time...

N-

My day was easy today, well mostly. I had easy classes. Well this was a way to stall for time, but I got to go beat people at the games! :king:

• 2 weeks later...

O-

I'm new at playing this game. :P

Q-

This is a rather swift and easy one this time around, so lucky that I don't have to use that letter in my sentence.

T-

I would never whip up a good one here... :P

U-

Oh my gosh, what a challenge! However, I believe this is not a vowel that is exercised very often and I take back my declaration that it was a challenge. It was really easy peasy.

V-

Another easy win for me this time, I must say.