wheel of monotony

joey1234144

i somehow sat through 3 HOURS of one wheel spinning!!!!!!! :S when i finally got my prize i got a Tyrranian kyruggie plushie.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Site Feedback, Bugs, and Help' to 'Anything & Everything Neopets'.

• 2 weeks later...

When spinning the Wheel of Monotony, I use a modified URL that shows the code for the spin in a sidebar. It shows the prize code (a number between 1 and 16 and the duration of the spin. If I don't want my prize, like if it's damage, or I don't care, then I just close the tab. This is not considered cheating, since it does not influence the result; it just informs you of it in advance. I've been using it daily for years. The link, explanation, and the prize chart can be found on this petpage: http://petpages.neopets.com/~amaterasuchan.

• 3 weeks later...

o.O I just spin it on one tab and go do something else while it's spinning. I don't care how long it takes.

I have won a Tyrannian PB from it once, though. :O

My internet connection cuts out around every 30 minutes... so I try to avoid that wheel. Got the avatar pretty much straight away, and keep landing on that square whenever I do spin. Its the only random avvie I have any luck with!

I just start the wheel when I start playing and leave it on until I come back at the end of the day. I dont get much but useless stuff and the black page. What a waste of three hours <_< . But I keep spinning it because I want that avvie!!!!