Who has a Magma Pet?!?

r0xygirl221

Magma Pets  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Magma Pet?

• Yes
    • No

I have a Gnorbu on my side. But I think I actually liked him better when he was blue. I didn't think to check what he would look like after he changed colour because I was so excited to get access to the pool :whistle:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! MY PET TURMED MAGMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY AT 10:06:08 PM NST! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT IS SOOOO COOL!

THE BAD THING IS THAT IT NEEDS TO TURN BACK TO A GIRL! SO I NEED TO ZAP IT STILL!

Is anybody excited about this?

I love this, do you?

you don't need to keep zapping if you like the color. there's a random event you get after a while where you get to battle the lab master guy and one of his attacks is to change your pet's gender. then you just quit after he does that and your pet's color stays the same!

you don't need to keep zapping if you like the color. there's a random event you get after a while where you get to battle the lab master guy and one of his attacks is to change your pet's gender. then you just quit after he does that and your pet's color stays the same!

There are also items that change the gender of your pet.

i haven't been able to get a magma pet, but i want want REALLLYYY badly!

my friends little bro. got one on like, his third try! it's a korbat. he said he'd transfer it to me for a full set of codestones... korbats aren't even that cute but im DYING for a magma pet D:

worth it?

I don't think so, because it's aginst the rules and it's more easy to get a magma pet in my opion... But it's still your choice

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't have a magma pet :(

I'd absolutely love for my Hissi to be magma. They're definitely my favourite in the magma colour.

I spent about two days constantly refreshing, then gave up. I haven't visited the magma pool since >.<

I suppose, if it ever happens, it'll be complete luck... I won't spend my time refreshing for it T___T

I want to get my Jubjub on my side account turned Magma badly. The whole idea around my side account is Jubjubs with Kookith's for petpets. And I want to get her Magma, then paint a Kookith Fire for her. It'll work in with my Christmas, Blue, and soon to be Faerie, Jubjub/Kookith sets. But so far, I haven't had any luck. But after a few days of quite a bit of refreshing, I gave up for the most part. Now I try a few times, a couple times a day. Then I give up and go back to my main account.

I had a Halloween Shoyru on a side that I'd been planning to crosspaint Fire anyway, so I decided to try it with Magma instead -- at first I wasn't sure if I really liked how it turned out, but now I love him that way. :D Otherwise...eh. It's definitely not my favorite color, but there are certain pets I love it for -- Lutaris look great Magma IMO, and I have another pet on a side that I'm considering morphing into a Hissi and turning Magma.