Who has a Magma Pet?!?

r0xygirl221

Magma Pets  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Magma Pet?

• Yes
    • No

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! MY PET TURMED MAGMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY AT 10:06:08 PM NST! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT IS SOOOO COOL!

THE BAD THING IS THAT IT NEEDS TO TURN BACK TO A GIRL! SO I NEED TO ZAP IT STILL!

Is anybody excited about this?

I love this, do you?

I really want for my Kiko, Flurry_of_Smoke, on my side account to go for a dip in the Magma Pool. I've tried refreshing like crazy, and I've tried refreshing occasionally, but that stupid guard is never sleeping! I'll just have to keep trying.

I don't really want to paint my acara Magma, it is already an Island pet and I personally prefer her that way to her Magma look

Yup, my Grundo is officially magma. He was orange before *got him painted for the avvie, but didn't like the color.* I actually went there randomly as I'm trying to collect another set of worms, and refuse to refresh a thousand times. So it was really only after like, 6-7 times of actually going into the pool that I was able to paint my pet. I was originally going to paint my kau(they really look wicked in that color), but it really wouldn't match her outfit and I'd have to get her a backround that matched....and I really don't want to buy anymore neocash to get matching stuff, she looks cute enough in her original color.

i haven't been able to get a magma pet, but i want want REALLLYYY badly!

my friends little bro. got one on like, his third try! it's a korbat. he said he'd transfer it to me for a full set of codestones... korbats aren't even that cute but im DYING for a magma pet D:

worth it?

i haven't been able to get a magma pet, but i want want REALLLYYY badly!

my friends little bro. got one on like, his third try! it's a korbat. he said he'd transfer it to me for a full set of codestones... korbats aren't even that cute but im DYING for a magma pet D:

worth it?

It's against the rules to trade a pet for items, so I wouldn't recommend it, since it can get both of you frozen.

So, I just visited the pool again, it's the first time since I got my first magma pet, and what do you know? I did it again. I just adopted the pet today and was going to pound it, it's and elephante I got for the avatar. Does anyone want it? I have my transfers open for this month so really it can go to anyone. I will also be posting the offer up in the trading/adopting neopets section. Conatact me if you want him.

His lookup:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=l_Morgan_l

2.png

Congrats to all of you who got Magma pets. ^_^

I haven't been able to get one,

and I'm stuck on getting the last worm (rainbow). xD

But I'll get him eventually, and hopefully a magma pet, too. :shiftyeyes_anim:

You have to collect worms? I didn't know that. I've always wanted a magma hissi.