10 plays

Secre

Is it only me who's finding that with ten plays on all games the games are starting to get boring...it was brilliant to begin with but I'm now starting to think that it's overkill really.

I know the feeling >.>

But it's just for this month and it'll all go back to normal in January....might as well keep going as much as you can handle before it's all 3x a day and harder to earn 100k in a day xD

I'm still trying to re-earn my stolen neopoints so this actually helped me out a LOT! =D

I always find this sort of thing boring. I'll always send my ten scores, but I'll end up playing fewer different games, because I just don't have enough time or interest to send ten scores in more than five or six different games.

I always find this sort of thing boring. I'll always send my ten scores, but I'll end up playing fewer different games, because I just don't have enough time or interest to send ten scores in more than five or six different games.
Man, I barely have the patience to do it for ONE game, no way I could do five or six lol. Not that I'm good enough anyway. If you think about it...you could make millions in the space of like a week. But then, who has that kind of conviction and is THAT good at THAT many games?! If you find someone...I may have to give them my login so they can help LOL.

I'm actually making only about 10-20k more than I normally do because I can't be bothered with so many of the days - there are several which I am now forcing myself to play because of the fact that I can make 1000np on them!

Ugh, glad I'm not the only one finding these 10 scores annoying. Its a pain clicking the send score button 10 times, and I only play Fashion Fever. >>"

Seriously, this was supposed to be in honor of Neo's BIRTHDAY. Which was hours, days, WEEKS ago.

No wonder the market is blowing up. >___>" More money = Inflation.

I was really into it to begin with and earned about 90k per day when I had the time. But now I only do 10 plays for my favourite 3 or 4 games. So it's about 20k per day now. But i like the 10 plays because now I can play my favourite games only, and ignore games I don't like, rather than just playing for NP's (like that Tubular Kiko racing.. I used to play for the easy NP's but now am busy just with my regular games). :)

I was just thinking...if you played just Kass Basher (a quick easy 1,000np) every day during the month of December you would have 300,000 points at the end of the month. So...I'm thinking the ten games thing is pretty freaking awesome and because of it I don't even want to hear another Noob complain about how hard it is to get Neopoints ever again.

Edit: That "noob" comment is not directed at anyone here. Just a general statement. On second reading is sounded a little hostile, LOL.

I was just thinking...if you played just Kass Basher (a quick easy 1,000np) every day during the month of December you would have 300,000 points at the end of the month. So...I'm thinking the ten games thing is pretty freaking awesome and because of it I don't even want to hear another Noob complain about how hard it is to get Neopoints ever again.

Edit: That "noob" comment is not directed at anyone here. Just a general statement. On second reading is sounded a little hostile, LOL.

I'm with you. People who complain about being broke, well, it's they're own fault so no complainin' :P

...because of it I don't even want to hear another Noob complain about how hard it is to get Neopoints ever again.

Ha, I only complain because I'm too lazy to play even once, let alone ten times. :P

But meh, the ten score thing is incredibly generous, but I personally have no use for it. I pretty much only buy things for quests and avatars.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's getting rather annoyed with the 10x! Due to the 10x, I've been spending a disproportionate time on neopets instead of other things that I usually do (such as watch anime or read manga). So I guess I'm not the only one who will be glad to see the last of the 10x? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to ask about this as well. I wonder if TNT just hasn't had time to change it back, or if they're planning to leave it for a while. I'd like them to leave it, but I don't want it to suddenly go *poof* and them take back what I earned if it was some type of glitch.