So sloooooooow

Strawberri

What lamp thing? I'm curious now. Thankfully we can go to this site when Neo is being annoying! I really don't know what I did before I found TDN :)

Yes. Yes. And yes. I'm trying to do that lamp thing and the slowness of it all is driving me crazy. But I will not quit now, rawr.

*heart broken* I hope this isn't like aota where you have to do the thing the day it's released.

Strawberri: The front page of TDN tells you everything I don't know, lol. I already have the lamp, now all I've been doing is trying to get to Igneot's cavern, or whatever that place is called.

EDIT: Suddenly it's all better now. I like. ;D

I think it just went slow for a while because there was too much traffic - originally I thought it was my computer until I realised that everything else was working fine...at least it's working again normally now!

Yes, I'm sure they'll be around tomorrow and for a while. I assume they're related to making new petpets from Tangor as finding all 10 gives you red moltite. They're just like the gears and stuff :D

ETA: Awesome point, Strawberri!!!

hmm.. my guess is they are a today only thing. i found them, and then one of the messages is to come back again tomorrow for the next step. so if you follow the aota plot, it might be worth doing. it does take a while though (like almost two hours!)

No wonder restocking for me today was slow when I tried to refresh D:

I only just found out about the worm/lamp thing...but I don't really "feel" like refreshing for some worms today.....think they'll be around tomorrow? xD

Yes, I'm sure they'll be around tomorrow and for a while. I assume they're related to making new petpets from Tangor as finding all 10 gives you red moltite. They're just like the gears and stuff :D

....man I never even got the gears or any of that random stuff xD

I seem to have poor luck on random events...guess I'll try tomorrow anyway. ^^

Thank you for the info. :)

EDIT: .....well then....guess I'll be missing out on a wearable if it's today only xD I just feel too sleepy to refresh for hours >.> *yawns*

I found the magma pool and checked the news page.. then people found out about the worms and stuff and the site kinda.. died. It was conveniently timed with dinner though so by the time I came back everything was back to normal speed and I had to play catch-up on worm collecting.