Plushie Tycoon

Secre

I was looking for something new to do on neopets and ran into Plushie Tycoon...however, the rate I'm going, I can see myself going bankrupt very quickly...does anyone have any tips on how to play it well?

There are lots of good guides that i used to get the avatar. One of the ones i used often that is now down but the other two are here (for when to buy) and here (for practically everything else). I remember when i did it I almost went bankrupt a few times but i didn't quit and i ended with over 1,000,000 cash on hand at the end of the month. I hope those help.

I think I'll give it a trial run...but chances are that I'll run back to neoquest! I'll quite happily spend hours on neopets...but that amount of time on one game strikes me as silly...

There are prizes at the end of the month - if you have a balance over 50k then you'll get 25,000np and this goes up depending on how much you managed to earn in plushie tycoon...you also get a trophy.

There are prizes at the end of the month - if you have a balance over 50k then you'll get 25,000np and this goes up depending on how much you managed to earn in plushie tycoon...you also get a trophy.

Well for the most part this is right. It also depends on how many plushies you have sold for a better idea go to http://www.neopets.com/~Jumjim8975

It's really difficult! I now get the gist of the basics after reading the guides given earlier - but there is so much that still seems to be unknown!

And yep, I was right - even after reading all the guides and such like I still went broke! Time for a retry me thinks...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.