Fruit Machine Win Finally!

agreff

Something has happened!

The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,000 Neopoints to take it away!

Haha, I had about 28k out. Go figure :laughingsmiley: I win a decent paintbrush and then lose a few thousand np 10 mouse clicks after. I guess it's a good thing we can still send scores 10x a day, haha.

Congratulations on the win! The most I've seen from the fruit machine is 2k and an Angelpuss

*Kicks fruit Machine*

:evil:

On one occasionI got 10k and two useless items...but the 10k is by far the biggest win I've ever had off it...otherwise it's the 50 odd neopoints and some fruit or another!

Congratulations!!!

You have won 15,000 Neopoints!

You also win a Stone Muffin and a Striped Paint Brush!

First time ever winning more than just some random fruit! Anyone else have good luck lately? :D

wow thats quite a win... 8yrs in neopets and ive never gotten that good a prize :(

I think I won a paint brush.. two or three times in about 7 years. It's pretty rare (though I'm sure it happens daily). Congrats! I kinda like the Striped pb.

I think I won a paint brush.. two or three times in about 7 years. It's pretty rare (though I'm sure it happens daily). Congrats! I kinda like the Striped pb.

Haha yeah, it was quite a win for me, but I'm not a fan of Striped pets so I sold it almost immediately (a quick 110k). Lost my main account to the bogus birthday rule, and I'm attempting to get the Lab ray on my "new" main account so I needed the np.