Wearable and not

lelalemon

But really, I wish TNT'd put a little t-shirt icon or something to specify if it's wearable or not.

I SO AGREE WITH THIS! It only makes good since, and I don't see why they haven't done it...

p.s. Of course you are allowed to talk about other help sites if you want to...I Just Don't Know Why You Would Want To o_O

you what would really useful actually? a kind of try-it-on function. sometimes you buy a wearable item and you're not quite sure abt it when its actually on the pet.. my apologies if this already exists somewhere (if so, can someone provide a link pls?)

That was all really helpful! Thanks!

And to my knowledge, there's only a "try-on" clothing spot for clothing bought from the NC Mall.

Also, it's weird but I bought a woolen hat and a woolen scarf, because they matched. And it won't let me put it on the same pet. It says that one or the other is in use, but it isn't. Then I click a different animal and the other is in use. I even tried undressing my Grarrl, Tonu, and Buzz completely and it didn't work.

(Sorry for two posts, but they were of different relevance.)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

maybe they could somehow extend the feature to non-nc mall? hmmm dnt see it happening tho :S

as far as yr problem goes, is your pet maraquan or mutant or baby? i tried to put something on my maraquan eyrie last time and the item kept showing up grey and faded out as if it were in use. took me a while to figure it out :P

maybe they could somehow extend the feature to non-nc mall? hmmm dnt see it happening tho :S

as far as yr problem goes, is your pet maraquan or mutant or baby? i tried to put something on my maraquan eyrie last time and the item kept showing up grey and faded out as if it were in use. took me a while to figure it out :P

Nope. None of my pets are painted or have ever been transformed or any such thing.