Frustrating Rules

Ashbash

So I just got officially warned by TNT for talking about a secret santa I was doing with my friends. It was in no way related to neopets or anything like that but I was discussing it with one of my neofriends through neomail. I don't think that's fair at all. :(

lol. [the six word limit is active]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This post does not contribute to the topic, and saying "this makes 7 words" or something of that nature does not count as a full post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow that does stink :(

I could've sworn I told one of my neofriends through neomail about my family doing secret santa and didn't get any warning for that D:

I heard that neopians aren't allowed to do secret santa on neopets so maybe they thought you were planning on doing that on neopets?

I wonder why that was? Is there something in the neopet rules that forbids discussions about Santa??

The warning I got was about how neopets doesn't allow secret santas on the site in any way because they are usually scams so like someone else said I'm guessing they thought that's what I was trying to do. :( Oh well, as long as I don't get frozen for something silly like that then I'm happy.

Don't worry about little warnings like that. It's no big deal. If you're really that worried you can send Neopets an email and tell them it was a mix-up, mistake, etc., Though I think this is a really minor thing.

Yeah, I agree, warnings are really minor if you don't do anything super bad. xD

It really is stupid, yeah. I've gotten warned about that before, now we say SS or secretive cringle clause :P

I think its funny neopets thinks your swearing if you put an apostrify in (one of these ' ) in a message... Its not even like they don't have the HTML for it, as you can put them in your user lookups...

Silly TNT!