Stocking Stufftacular

Shane for Wax

Have you already bought Christmas presents for everyone on your list and feel like you should get some extra gifts as well? Then check out the holiday shop in the NC Mall to buy Stocking Stufftacular tickets. Beginning December 7th you can hang up your stockings to get extra goodies every day at 5AM NST the day after you hang the stocking.

Gah, all those NC-mall-only things are starting to annoy me..

They say that it's not an unfair advantage above other players, but I feel it is. Also, isn't it supposed to be a kids site? Kids who should not be spending money on pixels..

Sorry for the little rant ;p. I like the idea though.

Like I've said, I keep hearing that Neopets was first made for bored college students, not for children. It's only considered a kid's site now because a bunch of kids have latched onto it because of the cute little pets.

If you haven't yet, try clicking on the caroling. It's a bunch of meepits singing out of tune. Brilliant.

Like I've said, I keep hearing that Neopets was first made for bored college students, not for children.

Oh, I feel so much better now. Not. XD

I bought few neo cash cards when I first joined, but I never buy them any more. They just seem like a waste of real money for on-line items that are not even useful most of the time. Just pretty trinkets. XD

Like I've said, I keep hearing that Neopets was first made for bored college students, not for children. It's only considered a kid's site now because a bunch of kids have latched onto it because of the cute little pets.

I've heard that too and it is untrue. Neopets had no initial target audience and spread through word of mouth. I just figured older people say this to make themselves feel better about the large group of children on the site.

I've heard that too and it is untrue. Neopets had no initial target audience and spread through word of mouth. I just figured older people say this to make themselves feel better about the large group of children on the site.

I point you to exhibit A which is from the Neopian Times itself, issue 247, which goes as follows:

Q: I hear so many different stories as to why Neopets was created, and people use these to justify ageism - which is just wrong in my opinion. Some say it's made for college students only, some say for adults, some say for little children. My question is originally, WHY was Neopets created? (My own opinion is that Neopets is for all ages). ~spekje1390

A: Originally, the site was designed for bored college students. Obviously, however, the site has broadened quite a bit since then, and there are people of all ages who play Neopets. If you are a young player, don't be surprised to hear that many successful players are adults, parents, and even grandparents! There is such a wide variety of things to do, it's quite understandable that people of all ages find aspects of Neopets fun, relaxing, or just a great way to kill time while at home or the office! ;D

Source: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?...al&week=247

So yeah...tada.

Anyways, someone please take away my debit card before I decide to buy 10 dollars worth of NC.

Ooo, this is tempting XD Anyone know where you can buy NC gift cards? I've searched places like Walmart with no luck.

GameStop has them, CVS Pharmacy has them, I think Target has them (mine doesn't tho), uhm... 7 Eleven has them... You can buy NC directly from the site too. But you lose out on the extra virtual gift and the possibility of extra 250 NC when you buy 25 bucks worth.

Guest Merry HBK!

I traded for the 25 pack one. I felt it was too much to go and buy a card, so luckily I found a trader. But then again I had good items. :P

Looking forward to expanding my Wintery/Xmas wearables. I'm scarce at that department, and it's the only one I'm missing (only got NP wearables).

i stand by my own personal logic. i cant afford the nc, but good for people who can. XD though it does get pretty darn old to come onto the forum and head "NC NC NC NC!!!!!!" im supprised there isnt a nc advert yet {thats advert not advent}

but what ever i cant argue with something i have no control over.

Gah, all those NC-mall-only things are starting to annoy me..

They say that it's not an unfair advantage above other players, but I feel it is. Also, isn't it supposed to be a kids site? Kids who should not be spending money on pixels..

Sorry for the little rant ;p. I like the idea though.

me too and every time i see the cool NC stuff i just stare LOL