AoTA Avatar - Coming Soon!

Ali Cat

An avatar for Atlas of the Ancients has been found! Most likely it will be given to the users who complete the plot. More information will be posted when it's released!

aota.gif

If you'd like to see what went on in the plot, TDN's coverage is complete, reachable by the banner below.

atlas-1.jpg

Oh I like the avatar! I hope I get it. Unfortunately for the sake of this plot, I go to school and work full time, so I wasn't able to fix the pipe enough times on the specified days to get the last three prizes...

i wonder with the pipes in the last step if you only did it once if it would be enough to get the avatar.. :S

Oooh! An avatar for the plot! I'm excited for its release. I hope we have access to it soon. I'm aiming for 295 by the end of the year, and that will certainly help!

I so didn't finish this plot and I kinda feel like a slacker, but some of the games were a pain and well, holidays being what they are, this little thing called Real Life intruded on my online time :-)

Gratz to all the players skilled enough and dedicated enough to do it though.

i didnt manage to get the last item and i cant get it now cos it says: Error: The machine has been repaired! Thank you for your dedication.

i didnt get some game items as well :S

so it might be a stupid questtion but... what did we have to do to finish the plot?

Bah, most of the games were far too hard (for me at least >.<) so I haven't got barely any of the items.

Me too XD The games were just too difficult and what with work and school, I just haven't spent a lot of time on neo. I really hope we can get the avatar just for participating... The trophies are awesome but I'll be happy with the lowest trophy. ^^

I've managed to complete all the games with lot of time and patience put into it.

What I don't understand is about those prizes from balancing the pipe. Does it matter if we didn't get ALL the prizes from that? I missed out on 2 days worth because I didn't realize it was a daily thing o_O

However, I like the avatar and that magma trophy looks so cool :D