Games Master Challenge 2009

Shane for Wax

The challenges for the first day have been released. We will be covering it extensively, so stay tuned.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any neofriends to send challenges to. =(

My account is missredrum if anyone feels sorry for me. ;D

I believe there is also an option for you to be able to just type in a username, instead of using the drop-down of neofriends. If you want, you can add me or send one to my account: this_lullabye (this goes for anyone else, too! Feel free to just send the challenge or neofriend me!)

I believe there is also an option for you to be able to just type in a username, instead of using the drop-down of neofriends. If you want, you can add me or send one to my account: this_lullabye (this goes for anyone else, too! Feel free to just send the challenge or neofriend me!)

I added you, thanks!

And yay! I have challenges!

As long as you have all of the challenges completed by the end of Day 7, you're golden. Don't worry too much if you don't get one of your prizes the first day it's available. You can always catch up later. Try not to fall behind on the "Many Games" category, or you'll really be scrambling on the last day!

Well they started with 2 of the worst games for me so I guess now that they are behind me the rest of the challenges should be a fun ride hehe

It's fun you only need to send game challenge to get the prize and not actually play them, none of my friend is on the same time as me lately :P

Day two - 3 scores of 1700 in pterattack ... Who are they kidding? I can barely score 400 half the time :hmmph:

I found that pretty weird, everyone on the neoboards said that the challenge was 1700 points in pterattack, but my hint said "Send three scoops, er, scores of 600 or higher in this sponsored game" which took me to The Littlest Pet Shop Ice Cream game (thankfully!). I managed to get the same prize, so I wonder if its a bug or an American only thing? Either way, I only got to ~100 points before giving up in pterattack.

Day two - 3 scores of 1700 in pterattack ... Who are they kidding? I can barely score 400 half the time :hmmph:

I can barely manage 15 points on Pterattack. I'm doomed... and I thought yesterday's 800 points for Igloo Garage Sale was rough. (I'm still working on that one.)

Edit: For those that are horrible like me at Pterattack, sending 3 scores of 600+ points for Littlest Pet Shop Crazy Cones! (at least in the US) will complete that particular challenge.