Final Opinions

Tyler.

I thought there was going to be more to it. The only plot I've ever done is Altador, which wasn't anything like this one. The ending was a little... anticlimactic, I guess. I mean, seriously? "Wow!" "Cool!" The End? It did keep me somewhat entertained though and I'm glad I didn't have a real plot to compare it to so I wasn't as disappointed as others.

I was unimpressed, since I was expecting a full-blown plot, like the Tale of Woe plot. I don't feel like it was a real plot. It really felt like a mini-plot. Almost all of the plot steps were either clickables or games. Very poorly programmed games. Even the Petpet Park plot required more effort. There's no reason to have plot shop, since we got prizes upon the completion of each plot step. Maybe we'll get an extra daily from the mayor like we do from Altador.

I think this is the first plot I've done (mostly since most of the time I've been into neopets, I had to get on at the library and an hour isn't a whole lot to work with). I was excited in doing it but it felt a bit short. I was thinking there would be more but...nothing. Most of the games were pretty easy though only one I was really horrible at and it's usually that I'm horrible at a bunch more (never been a games type of person). xP

I agree with shadaw, it was good for my first real plot.

This was not a 'real' plot - trust me!

I've done Return of Sloth (RoS), Petpet Park (PP) and now this one. RoS was a REAL plot! PP was a mini-plot, and this goes in between, nearer PP than RoS.

This was too easy to be a real plot. It was at best a complicated mini-plot.

In my opinion, TNT half-*ssed it. Almost like it was made to introduce new worlds and new pets, but no one really put any work in to it. They just slapped it together so they'd have something 'cool' for players.

There were no battles and Moltora Meltdown got boring after 12 hours so I think it was pretty bad but it was better that nothing I guess...

Tale of Woe and the Cydroaks Gaze were my favourite plots and this was not even close to that.

I still think it's not completely over...

Because if it ends like that it's not a plot, it's more like a game, with games inside, and you recieve a prize for every game completed. all plots have had a prize, an avatar, o a layout, or even a trophy (even Daily Dare had a trophy) and it was just the same, you had to play some games, reach a particular score and that was all.

This has not been a plot, I don't know how to call it, but not plot...

I like X but X2 was a bit of a disappointment for me. It just wasnt as good, it wasnt a very big game and it wasnt final fantasy enough. Yuna lost her charm too. She was so much sweeter and mysterious in X....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My opinion is a resounding "meh." It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. Usually I like to complete things but I just got bored halfway through and stopped doing the game challenges. I do like the hat that I got from the NC challenge though. Still, I really wanted a battle. ):

I'm kinda bumed that it was so easy, and that there wasn't any avatar for it. but I've never followed a plot before, so I guess I don't have anything to base it off of. (Except I did do that plot to get the phineas avatar, and that was really in depth and had a LOT of things to do). so against the Altador plot, this one fails.

well I don't mean terrible like WORST PLOT I HATE YOU TNT GIVE US AN AWESOME PLOT AND NOT CRAPPY ONES LIKE THIS terrible. I just was expecting more. My biggest complaint is that it didn't make sense at all. I was entertained, but was confused with the plot of the plot, and wanted actual steps. It wasn't as easy as some says some people said it was.

First words that pop into my head when I think of this plot? 'I hated it'. That Petpet Park MiniPlot was better than this. :angry:

well I don't mean terrible like WORST PLOT I HATE YOU TNT GIVE US AN AWESOME PLOT AND NOT CRAPPY ONES LIKE THIS terrible. I just was expecting more. My biggest complaint is that it didn't make sense at all. I was entertained, but was confused with the plot of the plot, and wanted actual steps. It wasn't as easy as some says some people said it was.

ok yea i do agree. it wasnt the worlds best plot, it didnt make much sense, but it at least accomplished keeping me interested in what was going on.

if i was a plot reviewer.

1/4 for the bad games, lack of plot that makes sense, and total bad prizes and the fact.