New Twilight Filters for the Neoboards

Shane for Wax

It's unclear how long these filters will be in place, but so far if you say things like 'Twilight' other people will see 'My Little Pony'. Below is a list so far:

Twilight changes to My Little Pony

Breaking Dawn changes to Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo

New Moon changes to Gone With The Wind

Eclipse changes to Toy Story

Edward changes to Roxton Colchester III

Jacob changes to Jordie

Cullen changes to Smith

Isabella/Bella changes to Clara Chatham

Alice changes to Alyss

Jasper changes to Mr. Magoo

Robert Pattinson changes to Clark Kent

Taylor Lautner changes to Nick Neopia

Kristen Stewart changes to Bela Lugosi

Vampire changes to Xweetok

Werewolf changes to Werelupe

Right now it wouldn't be advisable to try to bypass this filter, you MIGHT get in trouble.

I must send a thank you letter to the TNT for this. Yes I read the books. Initially they just struck me as poorly written vampire fluff, but after a little thought they are hundreds of pages glorifying abusive relationships. Newsflash it's not ok because it involves vampires. If you are under 15 I can excuse it, but I work with a 40 year old woman with her Masters degree who *adores* the series. So sad.

Even though I actually don't like the movies, I find it a bit funny that these are in place. xP Hehe. I really like the last two. :] So neopets-ness (couldn't think of a word or how to explain). I guess they are trying to get rid of spoilers or something, eh? But I think it's nice that they are in place and don't have to be too uncomfortable with all the talk since I have no will to see this new movie and these word filters will confuse me to pieces since I won't remember any of them. xP

This is SO FUNNY! :D I am so sick of hearing about this teeny bopper movie with vampires thrown in for the heck of it. Neopets is Twilight free!! YAY!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Pirusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Due to the extremely diverse nature of the members of The Daily Neopets Forums, we do not allow use of words we deem as swearing. The allowed list is as follows: "gosh," "stupid," "crap," "heck," "dang," and "sucks," and you can read the rest of the rules or more on this by clicking the Forum Rules button in the top-left corner of any TDNF page. Thank you for your understanding! :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I should write a heartfelt thank you letter to TNT. I'm sick and tired of hearing about that series on and off-line for years and years (because my sisters were obsessed with the series briefly and then it became a big fad.) It's quite creepy to hear about this terrible series on JAPANESE and KOREAN websites. My gosh.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I admit to knowing zip about Twilight and its ilk other than the tabloids I pass at the supermarket, but is the craze that bad that filters are required? What if there was the one permissible Twilight thread so fans could get it out of their system without tainting other parts of the board? Just a thought.

I feel so accomplished, my first news post for the site and look how many replies I have! LOL

Anyways, I'm sure there are a lot of angry Twitards out there, but personally I'm glad for the filter even if I don't go on the boards a lot. :D

I should write a heartfelt thank you letter to TNT. I'm sick and tired of hearing about that series on and off-line for years and years (because my sisters were obsessed with the series briefly and then it became a big fad.) It's quite creepy to hear about this terrible series on JAPANESE and KOREAN websites. My gosh.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

i second that!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.