Chapter 11 of AotA - Coming Soon!

Superfly

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just checking jellyneo as well.

Fire Muffin is awarded today instead. It happens on a random time fixing the machine.

This apparently reset at midnight NST.

No, we can't. We are now getting the fire muffin.

Does anyone know at which time the new chapter became available? I believe the items will not be available for a whole day, the molten rock wasn't. So, if we know how many hours the first item was available, we can calculate how many hours the fire muffin will be available and when the third, fourth and fifth item will be received as prizes. According to this theory, the molten rock will become available again after the fifth item has been released.

Yeah, I just got the fire muffin... It's rather unfair that the molten rock was only around for such a short period of time!

How long was the rock available? I stayed up till 4am local time to play neopets. Then later in the day around 4pm local time (1am NST) I came back, got the muffin but missed that rock.

It would be pretty unfair if we can't get the rock anymore. We can't possibly check neopets every hour can we.. I really hope we could still get the rock somehow though..

I wish they would make all 5 available at once...

I believe the molten rock was available till 8 hours ago (0:00 NST 20th Nov), though that's my guess since I was playing from that time and got nothing.

Ugh, so I don't even know how many times I tried it and still nothing. :evil_notsmiling: I'd rather play 100 more games! *And* why do we have to do this over and over? It doesn't make sense to the plot - you should only have to "stablize" the core once!

Anyone have both the rock and the fire muffin? Does it look like the next five prizes are all from this?

No, we can't. We are now getting the fire muffin.

Does anyone know at which time the new chapter became available? I believe the items will not be available for a whole day, the molten rock wasn't. So, if we know how many hours the first item was available, we can calculate how many hours the fire muffin will be available and when the third, fourth and fifth item will be received as prizes. According to this theory, the molten rock will become available again after the fifth item has been released.

I think the same...

So, If anyone, plz, can say at what exact time did the moltara rock became available and the last time anyone got one, we could calculate the times and get some idea about it.

It would be useful to know the same about the fire muffin, so we could either confirm or deny that theory.

So, any help?

And, why noone has updated the plot information about the moltara plot? There's no information about the fire muffin...

hi there everyone!

I've been doing the moltara meltdown thingie about 10 times now... neither did a rock nor a fire muffin appear anywhere in my whereabouts.

a seaweed omelette appeared in my inventory but i have no idea whether it's related to the plot or not O__o

hi there everyone!

I've been doing the moltara meltdown thingie about 10 times now... neither did a rock nor a fire muffin appear anywhere in my whereabouts.

a seaweed omelette appeared in my inventory but i have no idea whether it's related to the plot or not O__o

Haha! The omelette appeared randomly to me too, but it's from the birthday thing- even if you get the question wrong.

I find it hilarious that the Molten Rock started out at 30k on the Shop Wizard thirty minutes after it was released. It's now up to 250k on the Trading Post. :)

What! Boooo...

Well, as long as I haven't missed out on the molten dung I think I'll be okay... lol.

Oh my, the pets look a little bit like the Kacheek I concept drew :O I'm so proud :D

MKd1.jpg

Errr... so getting these two prizes isn't so straightforward? *sigh*

EDIT: I have 5 empty prize boxes, I have played Cave Glider yet and need to get The Rock and Muffin. What are the other two boxes for? :S