Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Hi! Would anyone like some WN/DN pets? I adopted way too many for me to handle, and I'd really like to see them in a decent home at least. They're very common pets with common colors, so you can paint/zap/prepare for ZYDP or anything. I only have 1 transfer per month though, so if someone takes one pet on a side, that's either waiting for August or taking the risky abandon/adopt route.

Side 1:

Endorye the Blue Xweetok

Talinine the Blue Kougra

Side 2:

Crispinna the Yellow Wocky

Tangle_Buddies the Blue Flotsam

I also have a Sketch Cybunny named Arleoa UFT on Side 1. Just NM/message me with any offers, because I'm kind of easy to bargain with.

4.png

Zinobya the Pirate Krawk

Note:4 month old account, sorry I don't mess with the pound

I'm interested. Sorry if this is a bit of a snobbish question, is she petpet borne? I also really love her name. :D

I happened to zap/FFQ/paint all my pets exactly the way I want them to be, but I paid for this lab ray that I am not currently using!

So I keep stalking the pound for a well named/stronger pet that I can zap into something awesome and then adopt out! 

But if someone without a lab ray would like me to care for their pet as I zap them into whatever you prefer, I could do that too, pending if it's breaking any rules!

:)

I happened to zap/FFQ/paint all my pets exactly the way I want them to be, but I paid for this lab ray that I am not currently using!

So I keep stalking the pound for a well named/stronger pet that I can zap into something awesome and then adopt out! 

But if someone without a lab ray would like me to care for their pet as I zap them into whatever you prefer, I could do that too, pending if it's breaking any rules!

:)

Unfortunately per Neopets Rules, this would be breaking them.  It states somewhere that you cant use someone elses benefits ie-labray.  This keeps people from just saving together to buy one map and using it rather than everyone trying to get one.  I can find the exact section if you would please

I've got an ElderlyGirl Ogrin UFT. {MagpieMoriarty}
I know it's a long shot but if anybody has any pets UFT and they'd like to trade for her, NM or post a reply. I'm not especially picky, but I love lupes and usuls, but anything is welcome! I don't bite.
Thanks! 

I posted her stats here: 
Species Ogrin
Colour: Elderlygirl
Level: 1
Health: 46 / 46
Hunger: bloated
Strength:GREAT (23)
Defence: bulletproof
Move: GREAT (26)
Intelligence: average 

She also has a zapped pink kookith petpet. I've tried to attatch a pic, but i'm a 'newbie' so excuse me if it isn't correctly attached. 
2.png

Feel free to offer or NM or PM! Thanks, 
Jae :)

UFA: LamarcusAlgridge

Species: Techo Colour: Maractite Gender: Female Age: 28 days Level: 1 Health: 23 / 23 Mood: content Hunger: bloated Strength: very strong Defence: below average Move: quite slow Intelligence: average

I adopted her as a pirate techo and zapped her with the lab ray for a while and this is what I got! She comes with a lab ray zapped pet pet named Kadoatie-wannabe (lab ray change it's name!) as well.

Petpet Name Petpet Species Dung Shocket Petpet Level 3 Age 292 hours old

Hello!  If anyone wants a female Chocolate Skeith with a decent name (no underscores or numbers, pronouncable), I'm planning on pounding Erlingtom soon.  (She used to be a male Yellow Kacheek and I found her in the pound.)

If you're interested we can set up a transfer, if not, I plan on pounding her as soon as her water hassee is done in Grave Danger.  (Zapped that also.)

Hello!  If anyone wants a female Chocolate Skeith with a decent name (no underscores or numbers, pronouncable), I'm planning on pounding Erlingtom soon.  (She used to be a male Yellow Kacheek and I found her in the pound.)

If you're interested we can set up a transfer, if not, I plan on pounding her as soon as her water hassee is done in Grave Danger.  (Zapped that also.)

Erlingtom the chocolate Skeith with the water hassee petpet has been pounded.

EDIT: Also there's DancingChoros the pastel Blumaroo in the pound as well.

I'm looking to adopt out a Kougra:

Name: Wizard Howl

Level: 78

Colour: Spotted

Str/Def/Agi: 94/73/72

Intelligence: 579

Petpet: Puppyblew

Wizard Howl can only be adopted out with his sister, Ixine_69_

Level: 73

Colour: Faerie

Level: 73

Str/Def/Agi: 91/76/72

Intelligence: 558

Petpet: Abominable Snowball

Ixine_69_ was rescued from the pound and as a result has separation anxiety. I hope the find the 2 siblings a good home together. I wanted to attach pictures but not sure how to do it. Anyone who wants to see how they look like, please do a userlookup on neopets for mutttley. Thanks.

Hello! Just adopted Maarvynn from the pound, zapped him and now he's a Gold Pteri.

Anyone interested in him? I will continue zapping tomorrow :) 

4.png

Really random stats too lol

Hit Points: 6 / 6
Strength: immense
Defence: semi-demi-godly
Movement: breakneck
Intelligence: total genius (58)

I'm thinking of just pouning this pet, but I'd much more prefer a transfer. I'm a Greek-loving nut and I tried my best to make this neopet the best representation of the greek goddess, Demeter. But then I thought, 'why Demeter when I can have a cute Hades/Persephone pair?!' Thus the reason I would like to transfer this pet.

Name: Lady_Demeter

Color: Green

Pet: Vandagyre (since Demeter's sacred bird is a screech owl, i thought this was appropriate, but if I stayed with Lady_Demeter longer I would try to find a Hissi morph potion as winged serpents are very clossly tied to Demeter.)

Level: 10

Hp: 11 (currently sick, sneezles I think)

Strength: strong
Defence: heavy
Movement: super fast
Intelligence: mega genius (51)

She likes gathering food and will smile sweetly upon meeting you :)

After typing all this I'm begining to wonder, am I putting too much thought into making my neopets too much like other things? I'm not sure what i'm trying to ask XD

If anyone is interested in Lady_Demeter pls message me here :)

b9c1c0ada213.jpg

Hello everyone. This sad Pastel beauty here is looking for a good and loving home. She zapped quite unexpectedly and is too precious to be just pounded away, am I right?

The pet is 2790 days old, Level 5 and doesn't have any remarkable BD stats. Also no petpet.

If someone is interested in adopting her, please message me here or via Neomail (the username is coffinshaker).