Pound, Adopt or Trade Your Pets

Ruto

Talia_J the Disco Aisha is UFA!

2.png

http://www.neopets.c...tml?pet=Talia_J

Send me a message through TDN or neomail me. Talia_J is not on my main but should be available to transfer this month. Will keep her until the end of the month.

EDIT: Changed my mind. No longer UFA.

Hello there, everyone.

First off, I'm looking for dream pet for a friend.

Preferably V/WN, RoyalGirl Xweetok.

Please let me know if You have one UFA, on my main account Syenne_Ayless

All help will be appreciated :3. I really want to gift her this pet, since she does so much for me.

---

Also, I'm still looking for a White Lupess as my permament pet.

Feel free to contact me even not about these pets, but just to chat :3.

Lending???

Managed to forget to put myself on the ALP list for this month with only four lendable pet avvies remaining - I know, I'm clever ¬_¬

So I was wondering if anyone had any of these to lend?;

Quadrapus

Snicklebeast

Mazzew

Mootix

I have 3 transfers, and if anyone is willing to do a pound adopt I would hug them if I could! Would be amazing to get all four of these this month :)

If you can help please message me on here or on Neopets.

Hello there! I'm looking to trade my Spotted Uni, Brownie445321, for.... well... just about anything anyone is willing to trade! :D

She is just over 8.5 years old, I made her when I was... oh gosh, 9? A long time ago, and I know she doesn't have a great name, but she's pretty!

Please neomail my main account, maamba36 if you have an offer, or ... for any other reason too, I guess~

I'm on the fence about trading her, I don't wanna trade unless it's for a pet that's worth the same as she is.

Also, she has a plushie Slorg named Gloopy that is more than 10,000 hours old.

Please let me know, thanks!

^^ Brownie is beautiful! Im sure you'll have no trouble finding an owner for her :)

Anyway, just to remind everyone,

Benjamiinnn the Robot Kougra (with casing): UFA

2.pngADOPTED

AvvieMellerottoverai the Brown Moehog: UFA

2.png

Neomail on lovedwallflower if you're interested!

I'm seeking a Halloween Eyrie — badly named is fine — for Uingusu the Maractite Eyrie.

NM me on my main if you're interested!

4.png

Edit: I am looking for Halloween Eyrie (BN), Royalgirl Xweetok (BN), Royalboy Xweetok (BN), Faerie Lenny (VWN), Ice Hissi (VWN), Royalgirl Hissi (WN), Maractite Hissi (WN), Plushie Hissi (pfffft thought I'd tack it on in case of a stroke of luck)

Hi guys I have a Sketch Kyrii named Shaddix_X if anyone would like him. I adopt pets from the pound and then zap them until they get painted. He is the latest, let me know if you want him, free to a good home :) I also still have an Island Shoyru named xoxStupidxox if anyone wants him. I'm giving you guys first dibs, if no one wants him, i'll probly pound him next week.

I am pounding solfataric, the RW red pteri. Solfataric means "a vent in a volcano".

I created him with the goal of changing him into Magma or Fire one day but I seem to have gone off him.

Please neomail on lovedwallflower asap since I am pounding today week.

He's in the POUND now: http://www.neopets.com/pound/adopt.phtml?search=solfataric

I pounded Shaddix_x since no one seems to really like the Sketch pets very much. My new lab rat's name is Saedus, what do you guys think of the name? I'm hoping it turns into something really kewl that people will want. I'd love to have something to trade for a Halloween Grundo, my dream pet :)

4.png

Name: RaTfLaY

Other info: He will lose his wreath if I place him in the pound. I feel sorry for the Bruce without their bowtie out there... :( So, I really hope someone will take him home. :D Then it can save a space for me to continue zapping pound pets. :D