Neopets Turns 10!

Anime

neopets_10thbirthday_2009.jpg

Today, the 15th, is Neopets 10th birthday! There are many ways to celebrate this very special day on Neopia, and here they are:

• The Birthday Site Theme is available today for everybody to enjoy (and it increases random events!)
  • A new 10th Birthday avatar is available today to anyone who picks up their 10th Birthday Celebration prize!
  • There is also a trivia question after you pick up your avatar and background, and answering "Mystery Island Training School" will get you a free Main Codestone.
  • You're allowed to send 10 scores in flash games for today only. Uh-oh, someone forgot to update the games room, but the usual 5 birthday sends are active today.
  • You can unlock a secret avatar - Happy Birthday - by visiting the News page.
  • Pulling a ticket from Treasure of the Black Pawkeet is free today and only costs 150np in November.
  • Free training at the Swashbuckling Academy for all pets under level 41.
  • Spinning the Wheel of Excitement is also free today, and only 75np on November 16th.
  • Your chances to get a reward from Coltzan's Shrine are increased.
  • Completing a Brain Tree Quest rewards you 25% more.
  • An increased amount of tickets are being sold to see Chomby and the Fungus Balls.
  • Birthday Goodie Bags can be restocked at the Toy Shop and contain cool birthday items.
  • Limited Edition Neopets are released at Create-a-Pet at random intervals today.

birthday.giftoy_10birthdaybag.gifbg_celebrationcharacter10.gif10thbday.gif

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!

Happy birthday, Neopets!

Love the new 10th birthday avatar. And of course the background. :O

Not sure if Trivia's different for everyone, but...

Neopets started to become a bit stronger during the first year due to the opening of this?

Mystery Island Training School

Prize is a Main Codestone.

That's the question that I got.

I know, 10 is just like... o.o

Ok, seems everyone is getting Main. *edits post* Do tell any cool birthday thing you see, I can't be everywhere at once!

From Coltzan's Shirne:

Werelupeclone feels faster!

x-x

From the Wheel of Excitement:

A lightning bolt shoots out of a cloud and zaps your Neopets!

Gah, talk about unlucky.

BUT, the birthday theme bought me luck, while I was "restocking" :P

Got an Air Faerie quest, but rejected it because Movement = useless.

As for the "Send Score Scenario" (XD), possibly TNT forgot to update the games room. Meh.

Yeah the Wheel of Excitement never likes me much at all. I did get a faerie quest. I am so excited for today for some reason. Can't wait to see what all there is to be done.

Well, so far today I've got: 2 avatars, a codestone, a background, a Chomby (yay!), a ton of neopoints from games, defence from Coltzans Shrine... but no random events. *sniff*

I shall go explore some more. See if I get any this time n__n

I really want to buy one of the bags but since I am bad at restocking is anybody selling one?

Oh and I already got 1 of the avvies last year so I thought that TDN meant that avvy but when I collected my price this time I was so shocked *lol*.

^_^

CHOMMBBYYYY!

Happy birthday to neopets!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.