Cave Glider

MariaWB

It's pretty hard, though I just beat it :) it helps if you get a lot of time gems, because those will boost your score a ton :D btw, pressing up will slow your descent, so that also helps with controlling

ack! im really horrible at this game, i always hit off the side of the wall ever so slightly then i bounce three times and take like 1/3 of my life bar before i even get past that area i hit!

--- EDIT ---

the irony of this statement is, right alfter i posted this i got the parachutte XD

i hate when iget stuck between two ledges, i always die

i also don't get how to get the time bonus

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please keep all off-topic links/images in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm wishing you a load of luck...I've stressed myself out so much over this and finally managed to pass it. Try and get all the health and time one's you can because in some cases (i found ) you cant steer past the birds and things you just have to risk your life passing through them. Hopefully though, like in my case, I had a load of health ones after having to do this so I think the game has figured people have to do this.

I want to know though am I the only one who cant do let it slide...my timing is terrible. haha

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

*EDIT*

I've finally sussed let it slide so now I'm finally all up to date. :D

ack! im really horrible at this game, i always hit off the side of the wall ever so slightly then i bounce three times and take like 1/3 of my life bar before i even get past that area i hit!

--- EDIT ---

the irony of this statement is, right alfter i posted this i got the parachutte XD

how did u get it if you are horrible?

I've managed a score of 1400, but the second level has some REALLY tough spot where the walls close in and twist. They always get me.

I made my dad hold on the phone when I was playing this before. xP Hehe. And that one I actually got to the end of the game and I haven't played it since. xP Hehe. Not a fun game for me. Hehe.