Part 3 - Halloween: The Search for Ian

Samuel

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost done at the least! I just need to keep thinking....((After I eat....I'm starving))

Whoa, im pretty sure i got the answer right,, it makes TOTALLY sense, theres on thnig that stands out.. yqwnfpv after the 'k' ... i uncoded that as well. But it won't accept it makes sense too. Do we have to include appostraphes where its needed?

Ugh im soo confused.. I know its the right answer and its neopet related and obvious of wat the interviews say lol. But it wont accept..... i think its cause of this one yqwnfpv possible answers, ughh. o_O

I got it!!!!!!!! :woot:

I just restarted my computer and reentered it and it took it

wierd..... :S

So you had entred in an answer and it said incorrect then u restarted ur computer and did the same answer, and it accepted?

And yeah, i did capitlized the coded word for the'k' and same for the begining as well.

Ugh, i cant figure out what im doing wronggggg, i know its just one word that i still need to uncode - which i did.. but doesnt work. :eh:

I think its cause of this wor d yqwnfpv .... which i made out some of the words, then made out a word out of it. Which im sure is rite. :S Ughhh, alright, im gonna try tomorow i have to do my homework now.

Wow, i got the puzzle, hehe, it was cause of the stupid comma. When i was looking for the spacing and capitlization i wasnt looking at the comma :* . Yeyy!

I am so incredibly proud of myself, first plot and im on a roll!

hints to all those who dont get it...the first part its like youre actually at a neopets shop (and somehow a zillion krawk transmorgs will be restocking) and then the second part is a sentence written in a very common and very old code (the code in which its written dates back to 30 B.C.E.)

::goes off to eat a caesar salad::: good luck guys!

check your capitalization, and grammar.

it took me like, two hours yesterday because i didn't see any pattern. but today they fixed it so it didn't take me too long. just start with the clues they give you and what you get when you decode the shorter words, if anyone still haven't figured it out. good luck!