Part 3 - Halloween: The Search for Ian

Samuel

hey y'all! haven't posted for long. Anyway, I am STILL stuck at the petpet shop! I mean, from all the hints, I think I know what I'm supposed to do, but for how long do you have to keep it doing it? I mean, should somehting like "appear" instantly, or will it take you hours and hours and hours? Arrgh. I have ZERO patience. HELP!

EDIT: Never mind. I found out. adelineloh, you really renewed my hope just when i was baout to give up. now, for the riddle...

=) No prob. Keep going. the second part is the fun but challenging part.

wait. for the c = e stuff, does it mean that e = c also? and does the entire phrase relate to neopets?

It's decoding, not replacing. Try looking out for a pattern to the alphabets. It is of course related to neopets. This is a TDN plot. ;) Keep going.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

to join the 'brain-crashing' group... I'm stuck on this evil second puzzle the cryptogram thing... after I got through all the other parts of the Plot now I'm stuck here and can't figure it out! I don't even understand the cryptogram explainings I've found in the Internet... is anyone else still having problems with part 2 of the third plot part?

come on... you'll be able to figure it out. the two clues... i'm not exactly sure, but i think it's only one way, the way they say it, and not the other way around. like s = v, but v does not = s.

but i'm not sure.