Feed Florg

manevilus

I have been playing for about two hours and the highest score I can seem to get is 226, I have only sent one score, but I really want that better than you. Is there any other tips other than the handy guide we have?I keep getting pet-pets that are going three different directions so I have two falling off at once. The hand doesn't seem to be moving fast enough...am I missing something?

I've been trying for this avatar for a looong time and I totally think you're right - it's based off of luck. Unless you have some super high speed, blink of an eye moving computer, it's luck based on who he eats, how many are on the pad and how many are going the same direction/speed.

Yes, it's really luck-based if you get the avatar D: I played a while, scored 249, couldn't get it again after many attempts. After a few months, I played for the first time again, and I got over 250 on my first try without even realizing it had gotten to that point because the petpets were so easy to get o_O When the game's luck is with you, the avatar's a cinch ;P Good luck!

When I got the Feed Florg avatar, I had decided to play on a whim. My best previous score had been around 215, so I felt like I had a decent chance. Well, on my first try that day, I scored 272 - high enough to have my score reviewed! I just got really lucky, and I ended up with a game where all of the petpets were moving in the same direction, and Florg kept eating the ones that I needed him to eat for me to survive.

So, I decided to play again, and I scored even higher! I got 274! I was so worried that TNT would think I was cheating, since I had two reviewable scores in a row, but both my scores were approved, and I got the avatar. I didn't get a trophy, unfortunately; the bronze trophies started at 278 by the time I was placed on the High Score table.

Good luck with Feed Florg. It can get really frustrating if you try to play too many games in a row. Take a break when you get tired. That lucky game can happen anytime, but you'll be more likely to do poorly at it if you're sick of looking at those poor, pathetic, crying Warfs!

Agreed that luck's a major factor. It took me a few games to really get the hang of the hand, and make sure I was consistently pressing the right key for it to go where I wanted, but after that you've still got to hope you don't end up with petpets that go opposite ways.

I played it a while last week, trying to get Better Than You, and managed to get the Florg avatar with 252 points. I got up to 250 one other time, but other than that still mainly ranged in the 100s somewhere.