Who go the Punchbag Sid avatar?

hrtbrk

lawl, I got both

I got the neodaq avy from checking my stock portfolio which is a daily to me so I didnt have to really do anything o_O--> I have about 5 mil invested over the past year

i didnt know there was a new avy so I was like, uh, why did I just get an avatar from checking my portfolio? better check the AC, and lo and behold, the AC has a ton of SID boards, so I went ahead and got sid too.

I guess I got lucky checking my stocks when I did =D

(o an according to the AC, u only need 1 mil invested for the neodaq avy ;D )

I missed Sid by less than a minute. My computer was right in front of me, but I wasn't doing anything. I came back on to work on the Lenny Conundrum, and I noticed that I had a neomail about Sid. By the time I got to the BD, he was gone. :(

The rumour that I keep hearing about the Neodaq avatar is 1 million+ invested.

I was able to catch Sid... Was reading a board on the new stock avatar, and someone posted that Sid was there, so I quickly jumped over to the Battledome. I got it at like :53 or something, so just barely made it in time.

I've currently got 675k in the stocks (started investing about a month and a half ago), so I've got a few weeks to go before I can get that one.

I got it. Didn't know that he was different to Bob. A friend told be about it. She rules! Sorry to all those who missed. And say I invest 1mil, can I get it back?

You can sell the stocks you've bought at any time, but in order to get your 1 mil back, you need to be sure that the stock hasn't dropped since you bought it.

The lowest you can buy stocks at is 15np per share. So if you always buy your stock at 15, when it comes time to sell, make sure that they're still at 15 or higher (the higher the stock when you sell, the more money you make).

Missed him, was at school.

Rawr, this further proves that his annual sighting seems to be close to Halloween.

I hate it; it's impossible for me to get thanks to timezones.

TNT, at least make him appear on Saturday or something.

Alright, according to my reliable source (BDC), he was around just before 3pm NST, correct? Twenty to 3 to around 3?

Dang, if the Government didn't do daylight savings until beginning of November, I woulda been there.

*kicks school*

*kicks Sid*

I was asleep at the time. The time I decide to go to sleep at a decent hour instead of staying up late, Sid comes!

As for the new avatar, I'm currently saving up for the "Number Six" avatar and have no money invested in stocks. I'm debating whether to start now or after I get the avatar.

I managed to get it because my friends neomailed me about it. :D Sorry about not getting it. :( And it's 1,000,000 NP invested. :(

Sounds like TNT are going to try and release him at more, at different hours! So that sounds good to me lol

Hey, TNT! :) I'll try to keep this brief. Recently, Punchbag Sid appeared in the Battledome and (not surprisingly) for the third year in a row it was at an inaccessible time for me and what I would imagine to be many people. Unfortunately, due to my time zone I've been at school during this time period and every year prior to it. While I can understand that you can't cater to everyone, the last 3 years' release times have all been quite close to each other (2 - 4 PM NST). So my request (if it's possible for me to make one) is that, the next time Sid shows up in the Battledome, could it possibly be at a slightly later / earlier time to give us international users a chance and shake things up a bit? Thanks for considering. ^.^ ~harrypotter3000174

Yeah, that's about the time when we usually come out of our food coma after lunch and remember to do things like make Sid available. We'll make a note to vary the times when he is out a bit more, but please do realise that we can only release him during NST work hours. D:

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?...al&week=416

I got the stock avatar by accident, then went to the boards and learnt I had missed sid by 3 minutes :( I was so heart broken .. does anyone know .. is he a once a year type event?