Feeding your pets.. do you keep them full?

Strawberri

i alternate between sponsor feeding, freebies, omelets, and jellies. also, possibly other various cheap foods. at some point, i had a skeith, so i would feed him trash from fishing as well.

aren't i an awesome pet owner?

I try and keep Coilinara in the lodge, she's pretty the way she is, and that way, I don't forget to feed her.

Almarka, I try and keep below bloated, simply because sometimes I find gourmet foods and if I don't feed them to her then, I shove them into my safety deposit and forget them.

Selrine is my lab rat, and since I sometimes get avatar pets, I do the same with her.

As for what kind of food...Jellies, Omelets, Fishing, stuff from Keyquest. I'm too much of a pack rat otherwise.

My view on the subject, is the same as a few people here, I like to feed my pet because it makes me feel guilty when I see a teary face(not that I have seen it on my pets, as I feed them every day, but I have seen pets with it). I feed them with jelly, eggs, and random foods I win around the site.

I don't know what the neolodge is, but I imagine its like a petsitting service that automaticallyf eeds your pet for an NP price. I think I would rather just feed them the free food, because I log in at least once a day, and do my usual things.

Every day I get an omelette and a jelly, and sometimes I get some food from the tombola or fruit machine. When I notice that one of my pets is hungry, I feed them all up untill bloated with the free food that I collected in those days. And sometimes I forget to feed them.

As for my side accounts, I log in those at least once a week to use the soup faerie and fill them up.

• 13 years later...

I usually keep them bloated, they are almost never hungry but i want to feed them junk food so I know they think I want them to have the best life. Ok, they probably dont have any actual feelings and they are digital but still, I want to feed them to keep junk out of my inventory.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant, please create a new topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic