Plot Update!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Lutari Island is somehow involved. There's been talk off and on for ages of opening it up for everyone; I wonder if this plot will lead up to that? *crosses fingers*

Of COURSE it is not a war plot. TNT does not do war plots anymore. War plots are not conducive to family-friendly fun according to the gospel of Viacom. We must have only wholesome, thought stimulating puzzles. No inter-player violence allowed. This is kid-friendly Neopets, not WoW.

...Yes, this is me venting. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo not in the mood for keeping up with a plot right now.. But I know I'll be kicking myself forever if I don't do it. I already regret not tasking more part in the Altador Cup this summer.

Besides, it might not be as much of a plague as the Sloth-plot was - all those darn codes.. My arm still hurts and my butt starts going numb from sitting down so long, just thinking about it..!

Besides, it might not be as much of a plague as the Sloth-plot was - all those darn codes.. My arm still hurts and my butt starts going numb from sitting down so long, just thinking about it..!

Yeah, the codes for the Sloth plot were a pain in the butt. I suppose there are some puzzle-nuts out there who got them easily...but I was NOT one of them!!

Yeah, Francineh(The Maraqua leader person) was joking earlier about how this is gonna be Indianna jone with Neopets, basically. She pointed out though that it looks like it really might be. -Pokes the name of the girl going with them to explore-