Plot Update!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has it started yet or is this another update as i thought i was ment to start on the 15th ??

it is the fifteenth already b)

and judging from the new FAQ release its probly going to be released also i think

ok, so, in the faq's it says to start by reading the comic. silly question, but where can i find it?

since its technically not in progress at the moment there's no comic available :graduated:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guess what? The new Atlas of The Ancients Board is here, on the Neoboards! Go check it out at your own risk, there are some noobs there, begging for stuff.... :\

Update: They just updated the news with more information! How exciting, they have everything that this article has.... Possibly a link to the comic? :O

Update 2: Guess what! In the comic, on the third page, click on the map to get an item. Just pointing it out for anyone who wants it. :P

OMG so it is a plot! Yay! Wait... crap, I have auditions for Little Women tonight, so I can't play it right now. Stupid, stupid, stupid...