Fight more... Win More???

Probably. The last time we had a battle like this, each win gave you one point. Better battle as much as you can now while you have the chance.

Probably. The last time we had a battle like this, each win gave you one point. Better battle as much as you can now while you have the chance.

True said, best to have a weapon that can do fire damage, since it is a TREE.

Generally, I think that it does affect how much you 'win', so it's best to battle as much as you can, in your own interests. :)

And that's a good observation, too. I'll keep it in mind, thanks. ^_^

i was thinking about battleing them more than once but the battle points it shows didnt change after i battled htem more than once so i didnt think it worked, but i think those points are different or something....

I use 2 main multi use attack items too, ones a niner and the other is both attack and defense, one steal item as well, usually 1 healing items, another defence item, and then usually a one use item such as a muffin usually the radioactive one. Honey Potion is nice, how'd you get yours.. purchased / illusen??

those are basic equipment for a battle pet.

my pet's stats are not nice especially the defence ( because of the lab ray >:/ ) not advise to lab your pet when your really want to train it.

Honey Potion got from Illusen. I think the time i got is mid of 2004.

Those time should be easier. Need some lucks as someone sold the R99 unbuyable items to you on Lvl 35 Quest.

lab ray had bring my pet's level down to 20 something. i had used a lot of dubloons and codestones to boost it untill 100. but now the lab ray still lowering it down. using a lot of scratchcards and kitchen quests.

its hard to level up... when the HP is too much difference with your strength and defence.

*headache*

I can imagine. Im thinking im gonna currently start training my pet again. I've been relying mostly on lab ray, because i dont battle very often, but it's cool to have one pet with super stats

Hey how did you get that punch bob trophy?? From just defeating him in the battledome??... did it take long?

yeah . its cool but the pet need super weapons to do superb damage and defence.

as i still remembered i was using dial-up to restock , play games...

its the hardest time. but now i dont do any restock.. unable to have a higher bandwidth at my place.

*winks*