Unfairly reported.

1998zachary1998

For a few days this usern No_Dana_Only_Zule has been reporting me. She started by reporting my shop. I priced some pizza for 69 neopoints and she reported me because she said 69 is an offensive number and refers to adult activity(whatever that means). Well someone bought this item from my shop and she keeps saying that I am posting offensive topic in my shop by pricing the item at 69 neopoints. What do you do when you are falsly reported. She even made a board about my shop asking if it was reportable and people said no then she showed me the board he/she made. What do you do when someone keep falsly reporting you? And why is 69 offensive on neopets and considered adult activity anyway?

69 is some kind of sexual thing. Who ever she is she's really not in a good state of mind cus only people who're too much into sex would think of that in the first place.

I don't know what to do against that though.

Don't worry. I trust that TNT is smart enough to know when someone is just being report-happy. And you shouldn't take her word for it that you've been reported; if you haven't actually heard from TNT, then you're not in any kind of trouble at all.

On the other hand, when a user has something to report it's supposed to be done with discretion. It was none of her business to tell you she reported you, or to tell you that you're wrong, and then make a board about it to top it off. If you did something wrong, it's TNT's job to tell you so, not hers.

If I were you, I would block her so she can't bug you anymore, then report her to TNT for harassing you about something so silly.

the way i see it, i didnt even know certain numbers like that could infact referance something else of which really shouldnt be thought of. you did nothing wrong let tnt handle it, if shes been reporting you. then she more then likely has been doing it repeatedly and tnt has a rule stateing "people who abuse the right to report another user will be delt with" more or less what it says. so just sit back and relax i wouldnt let her bother you.

Definately report her for harassment. There isn't anything wrong with pricing an item 69 nps, or any other number for that matter. TNT will deal with her, nothing to worry about. ;)

69!!!!! woot lol Jking....

That person must be crazy or something.... like the other people here, don't do anything, just report her for harassment or something like that TNT will be fair enough... and freeze her for being mad crazy... :D Don't worry be happy.

Seriously? Reporting you for the prices you choose in your shop!?! That really does seem like mild harassment. Block this person, don't respond to any of their messages, and send in a report. Chances are, TNT has received a bunch of stupid reports from this user, and they will get warned/suspended/frozen for misusing the report form.

Some people are just too much like that. I once watched someone get FOUR accounts frozen on the AC for harassment and being report-happy. The first account was frozen because they kept reporting people for telling them to stop spamming a board, and the next three freezes were for creating new boards on different accounts for the purpose of harassing the people that were telling her to stop spamming. These people just make you shake your head and laugh.

Don't worry. I trust that TNT is smart enough to know when someone is just being report-happy. And you shouldn't take her word for it that you've been reported; if you haven't actually heard from TNT, then you're not in any kind of trouble at all.

On the other hand, when a user has something to report it's supposed to be done with discretion. It was none of her business to tell you she reported you, or to tell you that you're wrong, and then make a board about it to top it off. If you did something wrong, it's TNT's job to tell you so, not hers.

If I were you, I would block her so she can't bug you anymore, then report her to TNT for harassing you about something so silly.

Yes, also I think if she really wanted to get back at you, she sent multiple reports right? TNT actually suspends people who do that.

Ignore, block, and report, as most people have said. Personally I wouldn't report her unless it was REALLY bad, but thats just me. If its really getting on your nerves though, its probably worth mentioning it to TNT.

One things for sure, you certainly can't be in trouble for something as benign as that

Wow. She's nuts.

Don't worry, TNT knows that you're not trying to be profane by having an item priced 69 np in your shop. She'll get reported for sending false forms... if she's actually sending the forms.

She could just be messing with you for some immature reason. Maybe she's jealous of your shop/pets/lookup/etc.

Anyway, 69 can refer to something 'adult', but unless you're spamming the boards with 69!!!!!!!!! or have it in your username obviously referencing that inappropriate thing, you're gonna be ok.

Don't stress out about it; you're not going to lose your account. Just report her harassing neomails/board posts and then block her. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered (several times).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.