NC Mall Halloween Goodie Bags

Xepha

Bah.

"Error: Oops! The NC Mall is not currently available in your country. Please check back soon.

« Back"

Tnt really sucks sometimes >_>

I mean, I should at least be able to claim free stuff :(

Yeah I know. I don't get the NC Mall in my country either. I've missed out on free items.

NC Mall should be available to everyone!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not broken, but it isn't loading or its very slow because of the increased traffic that the mall is getting. TNT always runs into these probelems whenever they release goodie bags or plots.

Just check back later or at a time when less users are on. (around 12 NST - 4 NST)

Yeah I know. I don't get the NC Mall in my country either. I've missed out on free items.

NC Mall should be available to everyone!

Try this one: http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

Especially some really good servers make neopets think you're in the USA. Just log into neopets on a couple of them and pay a visit :)

The NC mall doesn't work right now though...

Try this one: http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

Especially some really good servers make neopets think you're in the USA. Just log into neopets on a couple of them and pay a visit :)

The NC mall doesn't work right now though...

When did the Edna Event start?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm having the same problem... sigh

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ok, I think I need a little help... i cannot find that goodie bag... can anyone tall me in which section of the NC Mall is it please?

thanx ;)

it's in the new section that shows up in the first page of the nc mall

but nobody seems to be able to find anything at the moment

ok, I think I need a little help... i cannot find that goodie bag... can anyone tall me in which section of the NC Mall is it please?

thanx ;)

Quoted from the first post of this topic:

You should see your first goodie bag in the "new items" section.

So...yeah. ;)

So far I haven't seen any goodie bags there. :/ At least the mall's back running again. :D

hi i wonderd if some one can suply me with a zip code so i can change my profile to us, its only in the us and im in the uk
I don't think you need to be in the states, I'm in New Zealand and can always grab the goodie bags. I always say if NZ can, anywhere can :P. But it seems lots of people are having trouble so I guess keep trying/wait and see.

I want the Meowy one! Have the coffin one, not opening though.