Halloween: The Search for Ian, Part 2

Samuel

Wah.. i tried possible answers for the number riddle/math question.. its not really much of a riddle you have to think logically. Um, is there like an amount of chances for each? Cause i tried alot of number and i didn't get it right. -_-

[NVM i got it LOl i feel stupid now...]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.. um is the chocolate question part 2? Or is the anagram part 2?

What chocolate question? But there's more than 1 question for part 2.

Okay.. you know for the anagram.. do we still include the dash? Or take it out? the last word is really hard to unscramble.. :S

SO the last word is REALLY a word?

Edit: Nevermind, i finished the anagram. - Stil in disbelief...-

[no offense, there is a typo...when i got the answer correct i checked back at the scrambled word, and there is a typo.. i'm not sure if its suppose to be like that but yeah.]

Never goes without a hitch, does it? XD Spelling updated.

There has only been ONE BLUE CODE given out, at the end of part 1. My bad. It's now updated.

Playing games wont help you :) They're just there because they're there on Neopets.

[no offense, there is a typo...when i got the answer correct i checked back at the scrambled word, and there is a typo.. i'm not sure if its suppose to be like that but yeah.]

you're right I missed that! I just looked and spelt it right I didn't even notice the wrong letter was there lol

Never goes without a hitch, does it? XD Spelling updated.

There has only been ONE BLUE CODE given out, at the end of part 1. My bad. It's now updated.

Playing games wont help you :) They're just there because they're there on Neopets.

Thankyou SO much for clarifying this Samuel! And for updating. I was going craZAZy! hehehe

I didn't think it would be the answer. xD Thanks.

o_O Oh my gosh. I can't believe I looked over the riddle like that. I just now got the answer. *dorkhead*

This was so eazy, once the brain tree was updated, all i had to do what write in the answers from doing the previous ones. Hehe, now to wait for part 3. :)