Not Just the Meteor...

Masaryk

I'm one of the unlucky people that is having problems doing my daily at the Meteor. Every time I go there, I either get the Grundo Scientist or the meteor is too hot to approach. These are typically the messages that only come up when trying to poke the meteor too often (more than once per hour). I get them on my first visit of the day.

I'm also having the same problem with Turmaculus. When I go to visit Turmy during his waking hour, I get the "You have already tried to wake the Great Turmaculus. You better leave..." message.

These problems seem to be tied to my account. I have erased all personal data in my browser (cleared cache, cookies, etc.) and tried using another browser, but the problem persists. Also, the meteor behaves normally for my side account (no, I didn't actually carry through with trying to claim a prize, but I have the option of poking it with a stick).

I've sent in a report to TNT, but I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else have any suggestions?

The only daily I had problem with was the Meteor, but it works for some people and it worked for me when I tried it using my work computer. (It just doesn't work at my home computer.) I formatted my computer recently, too, so maybe it's just the IP that's the problem...

Turmy gave me something last week and the snowager yesterday, they won't be a problem.

I don't try the meteor, useless stuff anyway :P

I dunno what's going on though

I don't think the meteor works for anyone at the moment... it's been a while too.

I don't have any problems with the meteor right now. I just haven't gotten anything in a while.

I got a reply from TNT today concerning the Meteor. I haven't asked about Turmy yet, but it can't hurt to inform them of other site problems we may be having.

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are doing our best to fix it and we hope to have the matter resolved shortly. We can not compensate for losses that may have been caused by this issue, but we appreciate you letting us know about the problem!

Hmm...I don't go to the Meteor anymore since it mainly gives out junk prizes, but I'm having no problem with Snowy or Turmy.

I'm fine with Snowy (well, if you call being blasted with ice four days in a row "fine"...) and all my other dailies. It is just that lump of space rock that is giving me fits at the moment.