Happy Poogle Day!

Ali Cat

Whoa, not sure what to think of the Maraquan Poogle. It's safe to say that it's not one of my favorite pets, that's for sure.

Maybe I'll try to get a Poogle tomorrow for someone, since I don't want one.

The maraqua poogle is really strange looking, just the position i mean, i wish they did something a little more with it other than slapping the head on like that. The design is cool, just the positioning of it all is strange

anyone not want their poogle? I'll trade you for a koi.

:grrr: *screams* I WAS SO CLOSE! I just went on, and was sooo close! then it said: "This species has just become unavailable" just when I presssed the adopt button!!!!!! Rawr! *pulls hair out*

seriously, I will trade you a koi for a poogle.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button if you wish to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a poogle ! :laughingsmiley:

*extremely happy*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Smiles do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I managed to snag a poogle from poogle day! They are only available for one minute at a time!But my friend never got the chance to get one because she took to long o_O

is being able to get a poogle a one day thing???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the the edit button instead.