The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

kaltes_bueffet

Valephenia is so excited to visit the little plushie she forgets she was hungry.

It was very kind of you to visit this worn little plushie. Oh, what's this? There is a NEW plushie on the ground nearby! You're sure you can give the Resewn Shoyru Plushie a new home!

plu_shoyru_resewn.gif

Edit: And today's too:

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,770 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

Edited by m_a_r_m_i_t_e

• 2 weeks later...

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Colourful Charms - Set 1!

clo_charms1.gif

I've always thought these were adorable when I saw them in shops and I would almost buy them. :D

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Buzz Avenger Action Figure!

toy_actionfig_buzzavenger.gif

:D I LOVE YOU LITTLE PLUSHIE! you always give me something, and usually nps.

but.

I think you should consider giving me the avatar already. I want it desperately and I've been coming daily since December.

just saying.

discarded_grundo_f2178421a3.gif

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 467 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

The plushie remains ever silent. But as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Pink Ixi Puzzle

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,585 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...

Back to Faerieland

I have noticed this just now, if you click the TDMBGPOP's picture, TNT's pop-up message will say "...". I wonder why, will someone please tell me?

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!tdmbgpop.gif

I FINALLY GOT THE AVVIE! IT IS SO FREAKING SWEET :laughingsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 2,286 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...