Rate my drawing?

Viridian

Hey

I made a drawing of my kougra iriskuppen and her plushie angelpuss. This is only a pencil drawing however, I plan on digitalizing it... Do you think that would be worth it?

I drew it on a really small piece of paper, is why the details might not be so good.

IMG_3551.jpg

Digital kougra so far:

Untitled-3.jpg

Cute! ^_^

I like the Kougra's expression. c:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yea.. I want to add shadow but only by digitalizing it since I have a limited amount of colouring pencils :P

And the outline will be thinner... Thanks for the comments though! I shall try to digitalize it today. :)

Look at the kougra so far:

Untitled-3.jpg

i was gonna say don't digitalise it, well, i'm not sure what i was going to say but after seeing it digitalised, WOAH! It jumps out and stands out so much! Definately digitalise it. I wish I could digitalise like that. What do you use? I'm not good a digitalising *cry* I wanna show you one of my pics to show you what I mean.

EDIT: Forgot to say, 8/10! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Enter it into next week's contest? It's quite lovely my dear! Great job! What program did you use to finish it?

I use photoshop CS 3 for all my drawings :)

In what kind of contest? I don't really know much about neopets contests at all. :*

Oh! I didn't know you could enter with a pet and a petpet, though I can always try. I've just entered her for it :)

"The contest judge has not accepted your entry to the Beauty Contest.

Either there was a problem with the image being viewed or you did not make any changes.

Please review the help page and try again."

I was probably right, guess I ought to edit the petpet out.